white, When you select a vanity there are a few things you should take into consideration:
• Dimensions – if you have enough space, height, width and depth.
• Single, double vanity, or his and her pair of vanities.
• Cabinet materials options- all wood, MDF, or particle board.
• One or two sinks- determine plumbing access.
• Types of sinks- square, oval, vessel, undermount or overmount.
• What kind of vanity top- marble, quartz, granite, Porcelain, acrylic.
• Style and colors- shaker, raised panel, inset, white, grey, blue.